Aug 28 2008
So, today after work, I wen to the MN State Fair with my friend, Star. I go every year, some times up to three times. It is only around for the twelve days up to Labor day. It’s one of the biggest state fairs in the US and consequently has a lot of food. Besides people watching, I eat like a mad man when I’m there. This is what I ate this time:
- a corn dog
- half a basket of fries
- teriyaki ostrich on a stick
- pancake on a stick (sausage link dipped in pancake batter, deep fried and on a stick)
- cardamom plum wine ice cream
- Pig Licker (chocolate covered bacon)
- lemonade mixed with drops of rain
- a little pickle dog
- a little pronto pup
- a little chocolate raspberry wine ice cream
I like my fine gourmet foods, my everyday foods, and my disgustingly unhealthy foods. I have a problem and I’m not going to fix it.
PS. I have a 7am flight to Houston on Friday. I’m going to eat a lot there. Oh, and also visit my friend, Linh.